Alloy steel buttweld fittings manufacturer in Dubai
What are the typical surface finish options available for the alloy steel pipe fittings?
- Mill Finish: This is the standard surface finish characterized by a smooth, unpolished appearance.
- Pickling and Passivation: A chemical process that removes surface impurities and improves corrosion resistance, resulting in a clean & smooth finish.
- Polished Finish: Alloy steel pipe fittings supplier in UAE achieves this finish through mechanical polishing or buffing. It provides a glossy & reflective surface appearance.
- Coated Finish: Various coatings like zinc, nickel or epoxy, can be applied by alloy steel pipe fittings supplier to enhance corrosion resistance and provide a specific surface appearance.
How do you ensure the quality of chrome moly fittings during production?
- Material Inspection: Conducting thorough checks on the chromoly equal tee raw materials to ensure they meet the required specifications & quality standards.
- Precision Manufacturing: Employing precise machining techniques & advanced equipment to achieve accurate dimensions and proper fitting tolerances.
- Welding Integrity: Implementing qualified welding procedures and performing non-destructive testing (NDT) to ensure proper fusion and no defects in chrome moly fittings.
- Quality Control Checks: Performing regular inspections & tests throughout the production process like dimensional checks, visual inspections, destructive & non-destructive testing.
View coatings types of alloy steel elbow (45/ 90 degree), tee, reducer, end cap, stub end as per MSS SP43
What are some common installation techniques for alloy steel elbow?
- Welding: Welding the alloy steel elbow to the adjacent pipes using appropriate welding techniques like TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) or MIG (Metal Inert Gas) welding.
- Threaded Connection: Threaded connections can be used for smaller-sized elbows. It requires the application of pipe sealant or thread tape to ensure a tight seal.
- Flanged Connection: It can be used to connect alloy steel buttweld fittings elbows to pipes, requiring proper alignment & bolt tightening to create a secure & leak-free joint.
- Socket Welding: It involves inserting the pipe end into the socket of the elbow and welding it for a strong & durable connection.
Find complete information about AS reducing tee and low alloy steel concentric reducer testing requirements as per ASME B16.9
Specialized in manufacturing
Alloy Steel Pipe Fittings
ASME B16.9 Alloy Steel Fittings Could Be Classified As Low Alloy Steel Or High Alloy Steel.
1/2 Inches To 48 Inches
Elbow, Tee, Reducer, End Cap
Advantages Of Alloy Steel Weld Fittings
- High tensile strength
- Superior strength and hardness
- Heat dissipation properties
- Enhanced corrosion resistance
- Efficient at high temperature
- Powerful parts
- Manganese Used in tandem with small amounts of phosphorus and sulfur
- Chromium A small percentage (0.5% - 2%)
- Vanadium With only .15%,
- Nickel Up to 5%,
- Tungsten Boosts heat resistance
Applications Of Alloy Steel Fittings
- Chemical / Petrochemical
- Oil and Gas
- Food, Beverage, and Dairy
- Pulp and Paper
- Marine & dredging
- Process Instrumentation
Alloy Steel Pipe Fittings Specification
||Alloy Steel Pipe Fittings
||Marine & dredging
Oil and Gas
|Size Of Alloy Steel Pipe Fittings suppliers in UAE
||BW (Buttweld) 1½" NB to 80" NB
SMLS (Seamless) 4” to 24”
Weld (Welded) 2” to 36”
|Fitting Connection Types
||Buttweld/ Threaded and Instrumentation/ Hydraulic/ Forged
|Types Of Schedule
||SCH 5S To SCH XXS
||Packing In Plywood Box And Plywood Pallet
||Oil Black Paint
Cold and Hot Dip Galvanized
||Hydrostatic testing machine
Magnetic particle detector
UI trasonic flaw detector
||Air & Ocean
electric bevelling machine
||1000 ton per month
||800 Ton Per Month
Alloy Steel Fittings Price List
||Price In US ($)
|DN 250, EQUAL TEE, SCH XS, SA182 GR.WP9
||US $1645.66 Per KG
|DN 150, 90 DEGREE ELBOW (LR), SCH 120, SA182 GR.WP9
||US $129.92 Per KG
|DN 400, EQUAL TEE, SCH 60, SA182 GR.WP9
||US $1039.36 Per KG
|DN400, 45 DEGREE ELBOW (LR), SCH60, SA182 GR.WP9
||US $502.36 Per KG
|DN 100, END CAP, SCH 40/STD, SA182 GR.WP91
||US $62.37 Per KG
|DN400, 90 DEGREE ELBOW (LR), SCH60, SA182 GR.WP5
||US $463.39 Per KG
|DN 300, EQUAL TEE, SCH XS, SA182 GR.WP9
||US $433.07 Per KG
|DN 100, EQUAL TEE, SCH XS/80, SA182 GR.WP11
||US $86.62 Per KG
- Iron, Fe : 96.895-97.97
- Manganese, Mn : 0.700-0.900
- Nickel, Ni : 0.400-0.700
- Chromium, Cr : 0.400-0.600
- Molybdenum, Mo : 0.200-0.300
- Carbon, C : 0.180-0.230
- Silicon, Si : 0.150-0.300
- Sulfur, S : ≤ 0.0400
- Phosphorous, P : ≤ 0.0350
- Metric : 7.85 g/cm3
- Tensile strength : 655 MPa 95000 psi
- Yield strength : 415 MPa
- Elastic modulus : 190-210 GPa 27557-30458 ksi
- Hardness, Brinell : 197
- Bulk modulus : 140 GPa
- Shear modulus : 80 GPa 11600 ksi
Alloy Steel Elbow Weight in KG
Manufacturing Process Of Alloy Steel Fittings
- View Raw Material
- Check Quantity
- Check Visual and Dimension
- Check Chemical Analysis
- Preservation Analysis Certificate
- Weight Measuring
- Cut Surface Check
- Check Material Grade
- Weight Measuring
- Temperature Control
- Solution Treatment
- Mechanical Test
- Weight Measuring
- Check Temperature
- Check Dimension
- Dimension size inspect
- Visual Test
- Nondestructive Test
- Check Preserve
- Marking on the fitting
- Check Packing Spec.
- Packing Inspection
Alloy Steel Barred Tee Dimensions
Types Of Alloy Steel Buttweld Fittings
Alloy Steel 45 Deg Elbow
AS 90 Deg Elbow
Alloy Steel 180 Deg Elbow
Low-alloy Steel Long Radius Elbow
High Alloy Short Radius Elbow
AS 1D Elbow
Alloy Steel 3D Elbow
Alloy Steel 5D Elbow
Alloy Steel 10D Elbow
Alloy Reducing Tee
Alloy Steel Equal Tee
Alloy Seamless Lateral Tee
Alloy Buttweld Split Tee
AS Concentric Reducer
AS Eccentric Reducer
AS Welded Pipe Bend
Alloy Reducing Cross
IBR Alloy Steel Stub End
Alloy Steel Fittings
Low-alloy Steel Fittings
Alloy Steel Buttweld Fittings
Alloy Steel Seamless Fitting
AS Welded Fitting
High Alloy Steel Fitting
Types Of Alloy Steel Threaded Pipe Fittings
AS 45 Deg Forged Elbow
Alloy Steel 90 Deg Threaded Elbows
Low Alloy Steel Coupling
High Alloy Forged Tee
Alloy Steel Union
Alloy Steel Plug
Alloy Steel Bushing
Alloy Pipe Nipple
Alloy Forged Cap
Stockist of chrome moly fittings in various Schedule, buy high alloy steel long radius elbow at best price
Sizes Chart Of Alloy Steel Seamless End Cap
Searching for chromoly equal tee exporter in UAE? A complete range of alloy steel fittings, eccentric reducer, short radius elbow in custom sizes
What are the advantages of using alloy steel fittings compared to other material?
- Strength and Durability: Alloy steel fittings provide high strength & durability, making them suitable for demanding applications requiring resistance to high pressures & temperatures.
- Corrosion Resistance: They offer excellent corrosion resistance and suitable for harsh & corrosive environments.
- Versatility: They can be manufactured in various shapes, sizes & configurations, allowing for versatile & customized solutions to fit specific piping system requirements.
- Cost-Effective: Low alloy steel concentric reducer may have a higher initial cost compared to some materials. But their durability & longevity can result in long-term cost savings by reducing maintenance, replacements & downtime.
How do you calculate the weight of a chromoly equal tee?
To calculate the weight of a chromoly equal tee, you can use the formula:
- Weight = (Outer Diameter - Wall Thickness) x Wall Thickness x 0.02466 x Length
This formula provides an approximate weight calculation, and actual weights may vary based on manufacturing tolerances & specific tee dimensions. For precise calculations, refer to manufacturer-provided specifications or consult engineering references for chromoly materials.
Are alloy steel weld fittings suitable for use in corrosive environments?
Yes, alloy steel weld fittings are well-suited for corrosive environments. They contain elements like Cr, Mo & Ni that enhances their ability to withstand corrosion from various corrosive substances like acids, salts & chemicals. These alloys form a protective oxide layer on their surface, providing a barrier against corrosion. The fittings can be further enhanced with coatings or surface treatments to provide added protection in highly corrosive environments.